CA19-9 Professional Pancreatic Cancer Rapid Test Cassette 10 Test Pack
CA19-9 pancreatic cancer professional rapid test kit
CA19-9 or Lewis (a) Antigen is the most widely used biomarker for Pancreatic Cancer diagnosis and management.
ALLTEST CA19-9 test cassettes for venous whole blood, serum and plasma allow instant onsite identification of elevated CA19-9 levels of 40U/ml and over as a marker of Pancreatic Cancer Disease.
- Pack of 10 test kits with 1 buffer and 1 data sheet instruction.
- Professional CA19-9 Rapid Test for GP's, Health Screening and Hospitals
- The CA19-9 Rapid Test Device detects CA19-9 at 40U/ml and over in human blood samples providing on-site results in 10 minutes
- Each kit contains everything needed for a complete test - GP surgeries, clinics, laboratories (Professional Use)
- Packs suitable for venous whole blood samples stored using standard anti-coagulants. Tests suitable for capillary blood samples but no 75u/l transfer tubes are provided.
- The ALLTEST CA19-9 rapid test can detect as low as 40U/ml
- Over 98.3% overall accuracy
- This is a professional medical diagnostic test kit intended solely for use by healthcare professionals under the supervision of doctors
- This is not a home test kit
We Also Recommend
20 ALLTEST Professional Infectious Mononucleosis Glandular Fever Test Kits