Coronavirus Covid 19 Rapid Test Kit-pack of 25 Corona virus antibody test kits-for professional medical use only
Availability ~ In Stock and shipping now
- This is NOT a home Coronavirus test kit and is for professional medical use only.
- The Corona virus antibody test kit will be supplied to NHS laboratories, Public Health Labs and private Medical Testing Laboratories. Medical Doctors and Consultants for use as a professional medical diagnostic aid only.
- This Coranavirus antibody test kit pack is not to be resold as a self test or home test and should only be undertaken by experienced clinical professionals.
- These Coronavirus antibody test kit packs do not contain equipment for capillary blood sampling or venous blood sample collection. Each carton of 25 test cassettes contains a single vial of buffer solution sufficeint to run all 25 test cassettes.
- We may need to contact you prior to dispatch of these test kits so please make sure that you provide an e-mail address and telephone number that you can be reached on when placing order
NHS enquiries for Corona virus antibody test kits
- NHS purchase order and enquiries welcome
- Bulk discounts for NHS
- NHS contact us
25 x ALLTEST INCP-402 Rapid 2019-nCov (Covid 19) IgG / IgM on-site Coronavirus test kit.
- Rapid Covid-19 whole blood/serum/plasma test cassette
- Qualitative membrane-based immunoassay for the detection of IgG and IgM antibodies to 2019-nCoV
- Individual results for IgM and IgG detection
- For professional in vitro diagnostic use only
This is a professional only medical diagnostic test kit intended solely for use by healthcare professionals.
- Storage at 2-30*C (accelerated stability studies suggest 24-month expiry stability)
- Compared to commercial PCR, INCP-402 offers a relative sensitivity of 100% for IgG and 85% for IgM. The relative specificity is 98% for IgG and 96% for IgM
- The overall combined accuracy of the Corona virus test is 92.9% for IgM detection and 98.6% for IgG detection.
- No Cross-reactivity with Influenza A, B, RSV or Adenovirus
- Haematocrit flex testing good between 25% and 65% haematocrit levels.
- Suitable for capillary blood, venous fresh blood, EDTA-K2, Heparin sodium, Citrate sodium and oxalate potassium anticoagulant tube samples.
- Results can be read at 10 minutes
- The ALLTEST INCP-402 screens for antibodies specifically produced against Covid-19 and NOT virus antigenic material. A negative test result does NOT exclude Covid-19 infection.
- Interpretation of results must always be interpreted with consideration to the other clinical presenting information and should not be used as the sole criteria for the diagnosis of 2019-nCoV infection.
- Clinical studies have shown IgM is detectable at 3-5 days after the initial infection. This corresponds to the onset of clinical symptoms in most patients.
- IgG antibodies are detectable 4-10 days after the onset of clinical symptoms.
- Where access to PCR antigen testing is not available, negative tests should be repeated in 72 hours where clinical symptoms persist.
- Pack contents 25 cassettes, 25 droppers 1 datasheet IFU, 1 buffer solution.
Advantages of the Corona virus Covid19 antibody test kit
- This Coronavirus test kit allows rapid, low cost per screen, mass testing for antibodies to Covid-19 allowing identification of patients or workers who have had the infection and can be considered to return to work.
Coronavirus Covid-19 Test pack contents
- 25 Covid-19 test cassettes
- 25 Blood dropper pipettes
- 1 data sheet instruction for use insert
- 1 vial buffer solution to run tests with whole blood samples
Corona virus antibody test kit certification.
We Also Recommend
Lyme Disease Test-10 ALLTEST Professional Lyme Disease Test Kits Cassettes
Regular price £2999 £29.99