Suresign D dimer Tests SSP-RT-97
Suresign D-dimer professional tests.
- Whole blood, serum or plasma.
- 10 tests,
- and lancets.
Uses of the D dimer tests
- Diagnosing venous thromboembolism (VTE) based on clinical evaluation alone is not accurate.
- Up to 70% of people who present with symptoms are subsequently shown to be free of thrombosis.
- Negative cut off value 400 ng/ml FEU (Fibrin Equivalent Unit)
- Suresign D-dimer delivers a rapid D-dimer result from whole blood or plasma sample, aiding the diagnosis of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) pulmonary embolism (PE), and disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC).
- When used in conjunction with other diagnostic information a significant number of presenting patients can be excluded from further testing for VTE.
Further benefits of D-dimer:
- Cost: lowest delivered internet price checked daily!
- Easy: Easily performed test, reducing the need for instrumentation or specialised training
- Fast: Fast decisions for effective patient management.
- Near patient: Whole blood testing option available when and where you need it.Suitable for primary care and hospital out of hours.
- Accurate: High Negative Predictive Value (NPV) for the safe exclusion of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE).
- Delivery: Same day dispatch. FREE UK Delivery
- 10 test pack 1 diluent 2.5ml + 10 safety lancets + Data sheet / instruction
Professional packs are offered for sale to professional end users only including clinics, hospitals, doctors, nurses, GP's, practitioners, research labs, universities, charities, schools etc. They are for professional use and are not home tests.