Drinking Water Coliform bacteria water test kit strip
Rapid drinking water rapid Bacteria test kit for E Coli contaminated water.
- This easy-to-use water bacteria test, can be used to check the presence of coliform bacteria contamination by detecting and measuring E.coli levels.
- Coliform bacteria are commonly used as a bacterial indicator of the sanitary quality of water.
- Coliform contamination of water systems from feacal waste, sewage systems, run off floodwater can lead to unsafe levels of bacteria.
- Some examples of coliform bacteria include E.coli, serratia, enterobacter, ctirobacter and klebsiella.
- Suitable for: fresh water samples, including water from tanks taps, wells, springs, boreholes, ponds as well as rain water.
- Test time: 10 minutes for a positive of negative water test result and just 60 minutes to obtain a full semi quantitative bacteria level result.
- One single use foil wrapped long life test strip packed with desiccant pouch
- Reaction tube with Lysate
- Instruction Insert
We Also Recommend
FREE KETONE Meter when you buy 50 On Call Blood Ketone Strips ( 2 x 25 test strips)
Sale price £3999 £39.99 Save £21.98