Covid-19 Business Update
Our prevention policy for Covid 19-last updated 8/6/21
Everyone at Valuemed medical supplies UK in our offices and warehouses and our delivery partners, are continuing to work very hard to ensure that we are able to get your medical supply orders to you as quickly and safely, and in line with all UK Government guidelines for UK businesses.
Thankfully levels of Covid 19 infection are currently very low in our part of rural Norfolk, and have been low through most of the last 12 months and we have managed to maintain the service we offer, while following UK government guidelines.
Covid 19 measures
- The health and safety of our staff, customers and delivery partners is always of the upmost importance to us.
- Social distancing, mask wearing, regular Covid testing and increased cleaning and hygiene measures in line with UK government guidelines are in place in our UK offices and warehouses, to protect our team and customers, and we are operating at normal staff capacity.
- So far we have had no staff illness due to covid 19 in our UK offices or warehouses, and the day to day operations of the business are continuing.
- Levels of Covid-19 in rural Norfolk, where we are based, are currently very low
- If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team by e-mail or telephone during our office hours. Contact information at bottom of this page
- We will continue to monitor the scientific and UK government advice and will publish regular updates on our website.
- So far dispatch times from our UK warehouse are unaffected.
- Most orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday are still being dispatched from us on the same day either by Royal Mail or courier.
- While UK delivery times have improved considerably, Covid-19 measures may still slow some of the 2nd class Royal Mail deliveries.
- We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause
- Due to this your order may take a little longer than usual.
- We thank you for your continued patience and support during these exceptional times
- For the quickest UK delivery, and the best chance of a next day UK delivery, please select Royal Mail Special Delivery or priority courier delivery
- International deliveries by both courier and mail may also take longer than usual.
Next day delivery on medical supplies
The following next day UK delivery options have now been reinstated :
- Royal Mail Special Delivery service
- Next business day guaranteed UK courier
- Next business day guaranteed UK courier delivery before mid day
- UK Saturday courier delivery
International online delivery options
The international delivery options are unchanged but may take longer than usual currently depending on the country the goods are going to
- International Airsure Delivery
- International Courier (Europe only)
- To help ensure the safety of our customers and delivery partners, packages will usually be left at your doorstep where appropriate.
- Please allow the delivery person or postman to move back before you collect your package.
- If you would like to tell us a safe location to leave your package, please add delivery instructions in the notes when placing your order, or if ordering by telephone please advise the person processing your order, so that they can add it to order delivery information.
Contact us by telephone or e-mail
- If you have any concerns, questions or you require any advice or assistance please do not hesitate to contact us
- Our UK based customer support team can still be contacted by telephone as normal Monday to Friday 8.30 to 4.30pm if you require any assistance or advice or would like to place a telephone order.
- Telephone Valuemed customer support team on 01263 731 168
- Valuemed customer support team is also available by e-mail.
Valuemed Covid-19 update page last reviewed and updated 8/6/21