Covid-19 Business Update
Our prevention policy for Covid 19-last updated 27/10/20
- Everyone at Valuemed medical supplies is working hard to ensure that we are able to get your medical supply orders to you as quickly and as possible and safely, and in line with all UK Government guidelines, and current social distancing advice on preventing the spread of Covid 19
- While UK delivery times have improved considerably, Covid-19 measures are still slowing some of the Royal Mail and courier deliveries, and we have not yet restarted our guaranteed next day UK delivery service.
- The health and safety of our staff, customers and delivery partners is always of the upmost importance to us.
- Social distancing and increased cleaning and hygiene measures in line with UK government guidelines are in place in our UK offices and warehouses, to protect our team and customers, and we are operating at normal staff capacity.
- So far we have had no staff illness in our UK offices or warehouses, and the day to day operations of the business are continuing.
- If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team by e-mail or telephone during our office hours. Contact information at bottom of this page
- We will continue to monitor the scientific and UK government advice and will publish regular updates on our website and social media accounts.
- We are hoping that we will be able to reintroduce our express UK next day guaranteed delivery services again very soon.
- So far dispatch times from our UK warehouse are unaffected.
- Most orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday are still being dispatched from us on the same day either by Royal Mail or courier.
- Covid-19 measures are slowing some Royal Mail and Courier service delivery times in some areas, so please allow extra time for deliveries
- We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause
- Due to this your order may take a little longer than usual.
- We thank you for your continued patience and support during these exceptional times
- For the quickest UK delivery, and the best chance of a next day UK delivery, please select Royal Mail 1st class or priority courier delivery
- International deliveries by both courier and mail may also take longer than usual.
Next day delivery on medical supplies no longer guaranteed
- While we will always do our best to get your medical supplies to you fast we are no longer able to guarantee next day UK delivery, as this is no longer within our control as the delivery service providers have removed their guaranteed next day delivery services.
- We have had to remove the next day guaranteed UK delivery services as both the Royal Mail and the courier service are no longer able to meet these due to the impact of Covid-19 on their delivery services.
- We are apologise for any inconvenience this may cause to you and thank you for your understanding.
The following next day UK delivery options have been removed from this site because they are no longer guaranteed by the service providers:
- Royal Mail special delivery service
- Next business day guaranteed UK courier delivery
- UK Saturday courier delivery
Once the Royal Mail and our UK courier service are able to guarantee the next day delivery services above, they will be re-instated.
We are hoping that we will soon be able to restart these three express UK next day guaranteed delivery services
UK delivery options still available online
- 1st Class Royal Mail delivery usually between 1-3 days £2.95
- 2nd class Royal Mail delivery usually 3-7 days £1.95 Free when you spend over £20
- Courier delivery mainland UK usually 1-2 business days, highland and islands longer. Courier delivery is free when you spend over £150
International online delivery options
The international delivery options are unchanged but may take considerably longer than usual currently depending on the country the goods are going to
- International Airsure Delivery
- International Courier (Europe only)
- To help ensure the safety of our customers and delivery partners, packages will usually be left at your doorstep where appropriate.
- Please allow the delivery person or postman to move back before you collect your package.
- If you would like to tell us a safe location to leave your package, please add delivery instructions in the notes when placing your order, or if ordering by telephone please advise the person processing your order, so that they can add it to order delivery information.
Contact us by telephone or e-mail
- If you have any concerns, questions or you require any advice or assistance please do not hesitate to contact us
- Our UK based customer support team can still be contacted by telephone as normal Monday to Friday 8.30 to 4.30pm on 01263 731 168 if you require any assistance or advice or would like to place a telephone order.
- Customer support is also available by e-mail.
Covid-19 Business Update page last updated 27/10/20