Terms & Conditions
Making a purchase
We are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction.
Making a purchase could not be easier:
- Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart.
- Click on the cart icon if you wish to view whats in your cart at any time.
- You may adjust the number of items in the cart up or down, or remove items from the cart at any time.
- After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout'
- You will then be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept card payments. If you are shopping from outside the UK, place your order and your card company will convert the transaction to US dollars or your own currency. If you do not wish to pay online contact our customer support team for assistance.
You have a choice of two online payment systems to process you payments:
We accept the following payment cards for online orders:
- Visa debit and credit cards
Mistakes when placing order
If you have made a mistake in your order, and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us as soon as possible, and so that we can correct the mistake.
- When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order.
- It does not indicate that a contract exists between us.
- We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you a dispatch notification or invoice for trade orders.
- We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason.
- In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Shipping and handling
We ship in the UK using Royal Mail parcel services and UK courier, and we ship internationally using Royal Mail for small orders and International courier services for larger orders.
- We aim to deliver your order quickly.
- We will normally send your order to you in 1-2 business days.
- Please inform us promptly if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem.
- Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
- You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
- If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you.
- You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
- For orders made from the UK VAT rate is currently 20%.
- If you have a valid VAT exemption certificate we can refund the VAT charge after you order.
- Orders placed for delivery outside the UK may be subject to import duty and taxes in the destination country. Buyers must accept liability for these charges and should check with local tax authorities for details before ordering. This will apply to any orders entering into EU countries after 1st Jan 2021 as the UK is no longer in the customs union.
Credit card security
- When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128-bit encryption.
- They are only decrypted after they reach our computer.
- They are not held in clear text on any website.
- We guarantee your satisfaction.
- All of our products come with a 30 day no quibble guarantee and our price match guarantee
Your rights to return goods are protected under the UK Consumer Contracts Regulations. You are entitled to cancel your order within 14 days and return the goods within a further 14 days for a full refund, including the cost of delivery.
How to return goods to Valuemed:
- Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you.
- Your refund will be paid within 30 days.
- You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
- Any goods returned should be unused and in saleable condition, unless they are faulty, in which case they will be replaced under the product guarantee.
Terms and conditions
- These terms apply to your order.
- We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
- None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way.
- If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.