Menopause FSH Test Strips by ALLTEST
Home menopause and peri-menopause FSH level urine test kit
- Manufactured by ALLTEST
- Simple urine test to detect persistently elevated levels of FSH associated with reduced fertility, perimenopause and menopause.
- Simple to use urine dipstick FSH test strips
- These are quick and easy to use urine FSH level test strips
- Each test strip is individually wrapped.
- Instructions are included
- Detection level 25mIU FSH
How to use and interpret the results on the home menopause FSH test strips
- A positive result is indicated by 2 or more consecutive positive urine FSH test results over a 7-day interval.
- FSH is normally elevated prior to ovulation but if this level stays persistently elevated this can be a sign of menopause or peri-menopause and reduced fertility
- Perform 1 test at any time of day and repeat 7 days later.
- The test strips measure FSH in the urine and are able to tell you whether the level is normal or elevated.
- There are multiple possible causes of elevated FSH, but the main one would be menopause.
- FSH levels can also be persistently elevated in PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and ovarian failure so it is a good screening test for these to.
- After menopause, FSH remains high for the remainder of life and therefore these tests will be positive in all post-menopausal women.
- If you are under 45 years old and obtain a persistently elevated FSH level as described above you should seek medical advice, especially if you are trying to conceive.
We Also Recommend
FREE KETONE Meter when you buy 50 On Call Blood Ketone Strips here
Sale price £3999 £39.99 Save £21.98