ALLTEST Professional CA125 Ovarian Cancer Rapid Test Cassette 10 test pack
ALLTEST CA125 ovarian cancer test kits
- CA125 is the most widely used biomarker for ovarian cancer diagnosis.
- ALLTEST CA125 test cassettes for venous whole blood, serum and plasma
- Allow instant onsite identification of elevated CA125 levels of 40U/ml and over as a marker of Ovaraian Cancer Disease.
- Pack of 10 test kits with 1 buffer and 1 data sheet instruction.
- Professional CA125 Rapid Test for GP's Health Screening and Hospitals
- The CA125 Rapid Test Device detects CA125 at 40U/ml and over in human blood samples providing on-site results in 10 minutes
- Each kit contains everything needed for a complete test - GP surgeries, clinics, laboratories (Professional Use)
- Packs suitable for venous whole blood samples stored using standard anti-coagulants. Tests suitable for capillary blood samples but no 75u/l transfer tubes are provided.
- The ALLTEST CA125 rapid test can detect as low as 40U/ml
- Over 97.4% overall accuracy
- This is a professional medical diagnostic test kit intended solely for use by healthcare professionals under the supervision of doctors
We Also Recommend
FREE KETONE Meter when you buy 50 On Call Blood Ketone Strips ( 2 x 25 test strips)
Sale price £3999 £39.99 Save £21.98