Calprotectin rapid test cassette 10 test pack
ALLTEST Calprotectin test cassettes for faeces allow instant onsite identification of faecal elevated Calprotectin at levels of 140ng/ml equivalent 50ug/g and over as a marker of Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Pack of 10 test kits with 10 buffer/collectors and data sheet instruction.
- Professional Calprotectin Rapid Test for Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- The Calprotectin Rapid Test Device detects Calprotectin in human faeces samples providing on-site results in 10 minutes
- Each kit contains everything needed for a complete test - GP surgeries, clinics, laboratories (Professional Use)
- In Adults early diagnosis can be important. Human Calprotectin is a 24kDa dimer of calcium binding proteins S100A8 and S100A9 and accounts for 60% of the soluble content of human neutrophil cytosol. Calprotectin is a sensitive biomarker of inflammatory bowel disease
- The ALLTEST Calprotectin rapid test can detect Feacal calprotectin as low as 140ng/ml of faeces with over 98.5% accuracy