CA15-3 is the most widely used biomarker for Breast Cancer diagnosis.
ALLTEST CA15-3 test cassettes for venous whole blood, serum and plasma allow instant onsite identification of elevated CA15-3 levels of 30U/ml and over as a marker of Breast Cancer Disease.
- Pack of 10 test kits with 1 buffer and 1 data sheet instruction.
- Professional CA15-3 Rapid Test for GP's Health Screening and Hospitals
- The CA15-3 Rapid Test Device detects CA15-3 at 30U/ml and over in human blood samples providing on-site results in 10 minutes
- Each kit contains everything needed for a complete test - GP surgeries, clinics, laboratories (Professional Use)
- Packs suitable for venous whole blood samples stored using standard anti-coagulants. Tests suitable for capillary blood samples but no 75u/l transfer tubes are provided.
- The ALLTEST CA15-3 rapid test can detect as low as 30U/ml
- Over 98.3% overall accuracy
- This is a professional medical diagnostic test kit intended solely for use by healthcare professionals under the supervision of doctors