Delivery & Returns
We dispatch goods every day Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays. Most orders placed before 3.30pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
Free UK Delivery Offers
We are delighted to be able to offer all our UK customers free 2nd class delivery
Royal Mail 2nd Class Delivery: Free (Delivery in between 2-7 working days)
UK Mainland Courier Delivery: Free when you spend over £250 on goods.( Priority packing and next business day UK delivery by courier)
UK Delivery options for Royal Mail 1st class, recorded, special delivery and for courier parcel services are also available and may be selected at checkout. The costs for these delivery options are below. International delivery option by Airsure is also available.
Discreet & Fast Delivery
- All our outer packaging is discreet brown padded jiffy packs or parcels with no company advertising or logos.
- We aim to get your order into the next Royal Mail or courier collection available after you order is received.
- If you require the goods urgently please select one of our express delivery options at the checkout.
- You can e-mail customer services to check on the status of your order at firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard 2nd Class UK Delivery by Royal Mail is free. Please allow between 2-7 days as this is not a guaranteed service.
UK Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery £2.95. 90% delivery next working day a signature may be required on delivery. Priority packing & dispatch into the next available Royal Mail collection with delivery usually in 1-3 working days.
Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Parcel £4.75. Priority packing & dispatch into the next available Royal Mail collection with delivery usually in 1-3 working days. Trackable & insured with signature required on delivery. The majority of parcels get there within 24 hours of dispatch but this is not a guaranteed by us or the Royal Mail.
2nd Class Royal Mail Recorded Parcel £3.75. Dispatch into the next available Royal Mail collection and delivered in 2-5 working days (95%). Trackable & insured with signature required on delivery. The majority of parcels get there within 48 hours of dispatch but this is not guaranteed by us or the Royal Mail.
Express Delivery by Royal Mail Special Delivery £9.95. Priority packing and dispatch of order into the next available Royal Mail Special Delivery collection for following working day UK mainland delivery before 1 pm (postcode restrictions apply. Please see www.royalmail.com for restrictions and further details) Only for parcels up to Up to 2 kg in weight. Order needs to be placed before 3.30 pm Monday to Thursday for next day delivery. An order placed on a Friday before 3.30pm may be delivered on Saturday but this is not guaranteed. Delivery by Monday at 1 pm is guaranteed. Orders received after 3.30pm on weekdays or at weekends will be put into the next available Special Delivery Royal Mail collection. Not available over bank holidays
UK Mainland Courier Delivery £9.95. Priority packing and order processing with same day order collection up to 3 pm for next working day UK delivery on bulk orders. Ideal for business & NHS purchasers and large volume orders. Unlimited weight, fully trackable to point of delivery with full POD available. Free when you spend over £250 on goods net VAT.
Airsure Priority International £11.95. All our international orders are shipped by Airsure priority service. Priority packing & dispatch, insured and trackable service.
You can e-mail customer services to check on the status of your order at email@example.com
Orders not received
If your order is not received within 7 days for UK and 14 days for international delivery, this should be notified by e-mail to customer services, with details of your basket number and/or WorldPay transaction number.
Is a signature required?
- If you select recorded delivery, express or special delivery, courier service or international Airsure a signature is required on delivery.
- Many of our larger packs require a signature at delivery.
- Where a "signed for" service is used, we will e-mail the parcel reference number to you upon request.
How will you know when your order has been dispatched
- Your order will be processed and you will be sent an e-mail or text notification that we have received the order and are processing it.
- You will then receive another e-mail or text notifying you when the goods have been dispatched.
- Please ensure you check the address given is complete and that the correct postcode has been applied to both invoicing and delivery details.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where the address is incomplete or to un-registered business addresses or shared mail drop points or PO box.
Please ensure you use a valid and current e-mail address and / or telephone number
- You will receive all confirmation and reference numbers relating to your purchase either by by e-mail or text.
- Retain these details until your order has been delivered and please quote these in any correspondence to us regarding your order.
Please also give a current contact telephone number
A telephone number where you may be available during office hours, should we need to contact you to confirm details of your order would be very helpful. A mobile number is fine.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or you change your mind we offer a 28 day no quibble returns policy provided that the goods are unopened and unused.
- Any unopened items may be returned within 28 days of purchase for a full refund of the cost of the goods.
- Postal costs are non-refundable.
- Please note that once opened and or used, products cannot be returned to us unless they are faulty.
- For advice on returning faulty goods see below.
- Your rights are protected under the EU distance selling regulations.
- Please e-mail our customer services advisors for instructions for returning goods
- We will, of course, replace any faulty goods under the relevant warranty.
- If you have a problem please contact customer services by e-mail or phone for advice