Valuemed delivery information
UK delivery options with free delivery offers
- 2nd Class Royal Mail £1.95 FREE on all orders over £20 delivery usually 3-7 days from dispatch, may be longer currently.
- 1st Class Royal Mail delivery £2.95 Free when you spend over £30 delivery usually 1-3 days from dispatch
- UK Priority Courier £9.95 FREE on all orders over £150 priority packing and dispatch, with delivery 1-2 working days from dispatch.
Express UK delivery options
- Royal Mail Special Delivery £9.95 guaranteed next working day (not Saturday) after dispatch with delivery by 4pm. Only available on small orders and order needs to be placed by 3pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch. Orders placed outside these times will be entered into next available mail collection. Saturday delivery is not guaranteed. Priority packing & dispatch from our UK warehouse.
- UK Express Next Day Courier before mid day £24.99. Delivery guaranteed before mid-day next working day after dispatch. For same day dispatch order should be placed before 3pm Monday to Friday. Priority packing and dispatch from our UK warehouse. If ordered on a Friday delivery will be may be on the Saturday.
European delivery options
Since January 2021 exports from the UK to EU are now subject to import checks and EU countries may apply VAT , duty and fees associated with the import. Before dispatch we will contact you to confirm you understand and accept responsibility for these additional charges.
Some of the international delivery services are now much slower than usual due to delays caused by the new customs regulations for deliveries from UK to EU.
- International Tracked Parcel £12.95 only available for orders up to £100 in value. Delivery usually 5-21 days depending where in Europe you are. Some countries are slower than others. Republic of Ireland is generally quick, while Germany's customs seem particularly slow at clearing deliveries since UK left EU in January 2021.
- International Tracked Courier £29.99-£100 for large orders only. Delivery 2-10 days depending where in Europe you are. Priority packing and dispatch from us.
Delays in delivery due to Covid-19
Our customer services and warehouse teams are all continuing to work very hard to ensure that we’re able to get your orders to you as quickly as possible, while following UK government Covid -19 guidelines.
While UK delivery times are now greatly improved compared to earlier this year, Covid-19 measures may still slow some of the Royal Mail and UK courier service delivery times, in some areas, due to staff shortages and covid-19 measures. Please allow extra time for UK deliveries, before contacting our customer services team.
Is the packaging discreet?
All our outer packaging is discreet padded envelopes, courier packs or parcels with no company advertising or logos.
How long will you take to process my order?
We aim to get your order into the next Royal Mail or courier collection available after you order is received.
We do not dispatch over weekends and process orders Monday to Friday with the last orders processed for delivery by 3.00 pm to enable processing for Royal Mail and Courier collections from our warehouse.
How will I know when my order has been dispatched?
Your order will be processed and you will be sent an e-mail or text notification that we have received the order and are processing it. You will then receive another e-mail or text notifying you when the goods have been dispatched. Please ensure you check the address given is complete and that the correct postcode has been applied to both invoicing and delivery details.
When will I get my order?
This will depend on the delivery service that you select at checkout. See above table for expected delivery times.
Is a signature required?
Normally if you select recorded delivery, express or special delivery, courier service or international Airsure a signature is required on delivery although this may not be required currently. Many couriers are taking a photo instead. Where a "recorded" or courier delivery service is used, we will e-mail the parcel reference number to you upon dispatch.
Do you offer express delivery?
Yes you can select express UK delivery options at checkout.
International deliveries are taking longer currently.
What do I do if my order does not arrive when expected?
If your order is on an express delivery service, and does not arrive when expected please contact us with your order number and tracking number if you have it (it is usually emailed to you) so that we can track the order.
On a standard delivery, if your order is not received within 7 days for UK and 14 days for international delivery, this should be notified by e-mail to customer services, with details of your order number.