Valuemed delivery information page-last updated 26/6/20
Our team are all working very hard to ensure that we’re able to get your orders to you as quickly as possible, while still following UK government guidelines to prevent the spread of Covid-19
Covid-19 measures are slowing some Royal Mail and courier service delivery times, so please allow extra time for deliveries.
- We are working hard to dispatch your medical supplies as quickly as possible every day Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.
- Most orders placed before 3.30pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Most items are in stock in our UK warehouse for immediate dispatch.
- If an item is out of stock this will be shown on the product listing
- If an item is due back in stock soon it may be on back order, which means that you may order it for dispatch as soon as it is back in stock. If this is the case this will be shown on product listing, with a guide to when it is expected in stock
Free UK Delivery Offers
- We are delighted to be able to offer our UK customers two free UK delivery offers
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Delivery: Free when you spend over £20 on goods (delivery usually between 2-5 working days)
- UK Mainland Priority Courier Delivery: Free when you spend over £250 on goods.(Priority packing and usually next business day UK delivery by courier)
- UK Delivery options for Royal Mail 1st and 2nd class, and for courier parcel services are also available and may be selected at checkout.
- The costs for these delivery options are below.
- International delivery option by Airsure is also available.
Discreet & Fast Delivery
- All our outer packaging is discreet brown padded jiffy packs, courier packs or parcels with no company advertising or logos.
- We aim to get your order into the next Royal Mail or courier collection available after you order is received.
- If you require the goods urgently please select one of our express delivery options at the checkout.
- You can e-mail customer services to check on the status of your order at email@example.com
Standard 2nd Class UK Delivery by Royal Mail £1.95
- Free when you spend over £20 on goods in a single transaction.
- Please allow between 2-5 days as this is not a guaranteed service.
UK Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery £2.95
- Priority packing & dispatch into the next available Royal Mail collection
- Delivery usually in 1-3 working days.
- 90% delivery next working day after dispatch,
- A signature may sometimes be required on delivery.
UK Mainland Courier Delivery £9.95.
- Delivery usually within 1-2 business days
- Priority packing and order processing with same day order collection up to 3 pm ideal for bulky orders.
- Ideal for business & NHS purchasers and large volume orders.
- Unlimited weight, fully trackable to point of delivery with full POD available.
- Free when you spend over £250 on goods in a single trnasaction net VAT.
Express guaranteed next day UK delivery currently not available
- We have had to remove our next day guaranteed Royal Mail Special delivery service and our next business day courier service delivery as both the royal Mail and the courier service are no longer able to guarantee next day delivery currently.
- Express delivery will be re-instated one these services advise us that they can once more guarantee delivery.
- Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause
- We are hoping to re-instate the express and guaranteed UK next day delivery options over the next two weeks when the services are guaranteed by the delivery service providers.
When will I get my order
- We do not dispatch over weekends and process orders Monday to Friday with the last orders processed for delivery by 3.30 pm to enable processing for Royal Mail and Courier collections from our warehouse.
- You will get a text or e-mail confirming we have accepted and processed your order, and then another e-mail when your order confirming dispatch of your order.
- We will send tracking details if you pay for a tracked service (Special delivery or Courier)
- We give you the option of slow ( FREE ) and fast delivery options during checkout, so if you must have the order in a time frame please select carefully.
- Our advice based on years of experience with Royal Mail is that 1st class parcels do not all get there the next day and can't be tracked.
- Please check the delivery details and postcodes, especially if you pay with PayPal which will default to the account set address.
Airsure Priority International £11.95
- All our smaller international orders are shipped by Airsure priority service.
- Priority packing & dispatch, insured and trackable service.
- usually between 2-10 days depending where in Europe you are
- You can e-mail customer services to check on the status of your order at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include your order number
- Contact us by e-mail
Orders not received
- If your order is not received within 7 days for UK and 14 days for international delivery, this should be notified by e-mail to customer services, with details of your order number
- Alternatively call our customer support team on 01263 731 168 during office hours
- Contact us by e-mail
Is a signature required?
- Normally if you select recorded delivery, express or special delivery, courier service or international Airsure a signature is required on delivery although this may not be required currently.
- Many of our larger packs normally require a signature at delivery.
- Where a "recorded" or courier delivery service is used, we will e-mail the parcel reference number to you upon dispatch
How will you know when your order has been dispatched
- Your order will be processed and you will be sent an e-mail or text notification that we have received the order and are processing it.
- You will then receive another e-mail or text notifying you when the goods have been dispatched.
- Please ensure you check the address given is complete and that the correct postcode has been applied to both invoicing and delivery details.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where the address is incomplete or to un-registered business addresses or shared mail drop points or PO box.
Please ensure you use a valid and current e-mail address and / or telephone number
- You will receive all confirmation and reference numbers relating to your purchase either by by e-mail or text.
- Retain these details until your order has been delivered and please quote these in any correspondence to us regarding your order.
Please also give a current contact telephone number
- A telephone number where you may be available during office hours, should we need to contact you to confirm details of your order would be very helpful.
- A mobile number is fine.
Valuemed delivery information page last updated 26/6/20