Ovulation test strips eco-friendly
- ALLTEST 25mIU ultra sensitive ovulation strips
- Each pot contains 25 x ALLTEST ovulation test strips and a dessicant pack (absorbs moisture)
- Ovulation strips are eco friendly as there is far less packaging than most ovulation tests
- Each ovulation test strip has a 25mIU sensitivity for LH, meaning that it can detect the LH surge early on during ovulation.
- 99.7% accurate ovulation tests
- Each box comes with full instructions for using the ovulation strips in English
- Professional ovulation test strips manufactured by ALLTEST
- ALLTEST Product code FLH-U111
How to use the ovulation test strips
The ovulation test strips are easy and quick to use, and are ideal for professional or home use.
- Always read the instructions supplied before carrying out the ovulation test for the first time.
- Collect a urine sample in a clean container (the container does not need to be sterile)
- Remove an ovulation test strip from the pot and replace the lid securely to keep the rest of the test strips dry.
- Dip the ovulation strip in the urine sample for a few seconds and allow it to absorb the urine.
- Lay the ovulation test strip flat
- The results can usually be read after a couple of minutes.