Tired All The Time Chronic Fatigue Test Kits
A home testing pack to screen for the common causes of chronic fatigue or feeling tired all the time (known by doctors as TATT)
- ALLTEST home Thyroid blood test kit x 1
- ALLTEST home blood Ferritin test kit x 1
- 10 Parameter urine test Strips pack of 100 to screen for diabetes, kidney disease and live disease
Performing the 'tired all the time' tests at home
- The Thyroid and Ferritin tests both require blood samples, which are obtained through finger prick.
- All necessary equipment for obtaining blood samples and performing the tests is included.
- Each test is simple and easy to perform and instructions are included.
- The tests can be performed and results obtained within 5 minutes.
- This pack allows identification of Iron Deficiency, Primary Hypothyroidism and Diabetes Mellitus. These 3 conditions are three major organic causes of chronic fatigue.
- Customers obtaining abnormal results in any of these tests should seek medical advice.
- There are other causes of chronic fatigue so if your symptoms continue despite normal results you should seek medical advice
Important :If you are Tired all the Time and rapidly losing weight, you should seek urgent medical attention.