Ultra sensitive 10mIU early detection pregnancy test strips
- All Test pregnancy test
- Urine pregnancy test strips FHC-U111
- 25 test strips per vial.
- 10mIU hCG sensitivity early detection pregnancy test strips
- They can detect pregnancy just 8-10 days after ovulation
- Product code FHC-U111
- Less packaging so environmentally friendly pregnancy test
- Quick and easy to use and interpret results
- Ideal pregnancy test for GP's, hospitals, NHS, clinics, and self testing
- Can also be purchased in wholesale volumes in our wholesale section of website
- Contact us for wholesale pricing on pregnancy test strips
How to use the All Test early detection pregnancy test strips
- Collect a urine sample in a clean container (it does not need to be sterile , just clean)
- Remove the pregnancy test strip from the canister
- Replace canister lid
- Dip the pregnancy tests strip into the urine sample up to the wavy line for between 5-10 seconds
- Remove the pregnancy test strip from the urine sample
- Lay the pregnancy test strip on a flat dry surface and note the time
- Read the pregnancy test result at 3 minutes
- A positive result is shown by two definite pink lines forming in the middle thinner section of the test strip
- If the urine hcg level is below the cut off level of the pregnancy test strip only one line will form (the control line)
- Discard the early pregnancy test strip immediately after you have read the result and do not be tempted to go back to it later as any result that appears after the read time is invalid.
How to get the most accurate results from All Test pregnancy test
- For reliable results, the All Test pregnancy test strips should be used within 3 months of opening pot.
- Always reseal the pot after you have removed a pregnancy test strip to prevent the unused pregnancy test strips absorbing moisture.