ALLTEST ETG 80Hr Urine Alcohol test kits
ETG alcohol test strips
ALLTEST ETG urine alcohol test strip kits allow effective zero-tolerance alcohol screening with a twice-weekly urine test.
How do ETG test strips detect alcohol use:
- ETG ethyl Glucuronide is a metabolite of alcohol which is formed by the body following consumption of ethanol.
How long after alcohol has been consumed can the ETG test strip detect it
- ETG detection in urine is up to 3 days, long after ethanol has been cleared.
- ETG urine test kits can be used to detect alcohol consumption for up to 3 days ( 72 hours ) after consumption of alcohol.
- Sometimes referred to as 80-hour alcohol test
Key features of the ETG test strips:
- Sensitivity 500ng/ml
- Individually foil wrapped urine test strips for ETG
- Quick and easy to use
- Full instructions sent with every ETG drug test order.
- 99% accuracy
- Certified quality: CE, FDA, TUV, GMP, ISO ETG urine drug test strips.