10 ALLTEST Professional D Dimer Tests CDM-402
ALLTEST D-dimer professional whole blood or plasma tests. 500 ng/ml FEU cut off
- Professional medical use only
- This is not a home d dimer test kit
- Whole blood, or plasma rapid tests for human D-dimer as an aid to diagnosis of DIC
- Venous sample whole blood testing packs
- 10 tests,
- 1 reagent, sufficient for 10 tests
- Manufacturers data sheet instruction.
- 500ng/ml Fibrin equivalent units FEU cut off level
- Sensitivity 97.2%
- Specificity 94%
- Overal accuracy 90.2 - 96.4% (clinical study / manufacturers study)
Uses of the D dimer tests
- This d dimer test is for professional medical use only
- Diagnosing venous thromboembolism (VTE) based on clinical evaluation alone is not accurate.
- Up to 70% of people who present with symptoms are subsequently shown to be free of thrombosis.
- Negative cut off value 500 ng/ml FEU (Fibrin Equivalent Unit) is a widely adopted internation cut off level.
- ALLTEST D-dimer delivers a rapid D-dimer result from whole blood or plasma sample, aiding the diagnosis of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) pulmonary embolism (PE), and disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC).
- When used in conjunction with other diagnostic information a significant number of presenting patients can be excluded from further testing for VTE.
Further benefits of D-dimer:
- Cost: lowest delivered internet price checked daily!
- Easy: Easily performed test, reducing the need for instrumentation or specialised training
- Fast: Fast decisions for effective patient management.
- Near patient: Whole blood testing option available when and where you need it.Suitable for primary care and hospital out of hours.
- Accurate: High Negative Predictive Value (NPV) for the safe exclusion of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE).
- Delivery: Same day dispatch. FREE UK Delivery
- 10 test pack 1 diluent 3ml + Data sheet / instruction
Professional medical use only
- Professional packs are offered for sale to professional end users only including clinics, hospitals, doctors, nurses, GP's, practitioners, research labs, universities, charities, health centres etc.
- They are for professional use and are not home d dimer tests.