A109 Koenig Tuning Forks Adjustable A to G
A109 Koenig Audiometry & Neurology Medical Tuning Forks
- Koenig Tuning Forks are acoustic instruments used to examine hearing and evaluate vibration sensation during neurology examinations
- Used as part of ENT, Audiometry and neurological examinations.
- Each A109 adjustable tuning fork has two prongs with adjustable dampers
- Pinging the prongs or striking them on a hard surface produces a set frequency of 109 Hz when the damper is set to the A mark.
- Premium quality surgical stainless steel.
We Also Recommend