£31.99 GBP £39.99 GBP
eBuricacid uric acid meter for blood uric acid level testing
- Fast, accurate and easy to use eBuricacid eB-U01 uric acid meter
- Blood uric acid meter with monitoring uric acid levels
- The eBuricacid meter pack only contains the meter with battery and auto-lancing device, warrantee card 10 lancets and user instructions.
- No uric acid test strips are included with the meter only pack so we have also bundled a uric acid meter pack with 25 uric acid test strips as a convenient starter pack for first time buyers
- Buy more eBuricacid blood uric acid test strips with your meter and save more with the meter + 50 strip + 50 lancet pack offer.
- eBuricacid meters allow fast, reliable and accurate measurement of real-time blood uric acid levels (mmol/l)
- This uric acid meter is easy enough for home and self-testing when monitoring gout and accurate enough for professional health screening use.
- This uric acid meter is accurate enough for professional clinic testing by GP's nurse specialists, out patients and health screening professionals
- The uric acid meter requires eBuricacid blood uric acid tests strips
- Manufactured by eBwell
- Blood uric acid meter and battery
- Warranty card
- Lancing device
- 10 lancets
- Users manual
- Plus select either 25 or 50 strip + 50 lancet options
Why buy the eBuricacid uric acid meter?
- The eBuricacid uric acid meter is very easy to set up and use, just insert a strip and it's ready to go.
- Only needs a tiny blood sample 0.5uL to test
- Results in just 10 seconds on a large clear display
- Meter holds 180 results with time and date
- Supplied with 3v Lithium battery in the box
- Comes with a well-written user guide with tips and a troubleshooting section
- Full UK 12 month warrantee and UK based (office hours) technical support.
- Uric acid meters and uric acid test strips supplied from UK stock with a supply promise to ensure the longevity of your meter
How accurate is the eBuricacid uric acid meter?
- The eBuricacid uric acid meter is calibrated using the RANDOX RB1007 assay by Hitachi to meet industry standards of no more than 6% variance compared to laboratory whole blood samples.
- The test procedure has also been assessed and shown reliable in 3 independent clinical studies.
- This means you can expect reliable blood uric acid test results comparable to laboratory uric acid tests when using this uric acid meter.