LUCAE Tuning Forks
Lucae medical tuning forks
- Used as part of ENT and neurological examinations to assess hearing loss
- Each Lucae tuning fork has two prongs, a shoulder, a stem and a plastic foot on the base.
- Pinging the prongs or striking them on a hard surface produces a set frequency.
- All of these are manufactured from good quality materials
- Can easily be sterilised and re-used in otology and neurology examinations.
Lucae tuning fork frequencies available
- 128 Hz
- 256 Hz
- 512 Hz
How to use a Lucae tuning fork
To obtain the tuning fork’s frequency, hold the plastic foot and strike the prongs on a hard surface.