Manual Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
- High quality, heavy duty but compact clinical grade aneroid sphygmomanometer
- Ideal for daily use at a UK price beating unit cost.
- Features a durable nylon cuff with Index and range markings, gauge holder, and artery indicator label. 22 to 32cm
- Range 0 - 300mm Hg
- Easy to read dial with clip
- Left and right artery indicators.
- Aneroid sphygmomanometer supplied in presentation boxed with zip carry case for compact storage.
- Ideal for clinics, wards, GP's, midwives, nurse practitioners, medical students, paramedics etc.
- NHS contract item purchase orders accepted by e-mail
- Bulk and wholesale packs of sphygmomanometers available in wholesale section of this website
- Full range of latex-free 2 tube cuff options available