10 ALLTEST HbA1c Test Cassettes
ALLTEST OHA-402 professional whole blood (capilary) test for HbA1c rapid test cassettes in packs of 10
- Allow instant on-site screening for diabetes in clinics, health screening, out-patients, nursing homes using finger prick capillary samples
- Elevated HbA1c levels in blood is the best way of early diagnosis for Diabetes and is the only reliable marker of pre-diabetes before symptoms develop.
- ALLTEST HbA1c Rapid test Cassette allow on-site screening of capillary whole blood samples.
- Results : The ALLTEST HbA1c rapid test can detect normal samples in 10 minutes HbA1c levels below 6% are considered normal. Each test cassette will indicate HbA1c levels at 6% and over and 9% and over in a semi-quantitative result by reading the colour density of the T line.
- 99.9% Relative Sensitivity. 98.7% relative specificity Overall Accuracy in clinical studies 99.1%.
Contents of each HbA1c test pack
- 10 x test cassettes with droppers
- 10 x sample collection micro transfer tubes and 10 buffers
- 1 x instruction
- 1 x colour code card